Businesses sponsor CBMBA in a number of ways: from cash donations, to in-kind trades, to offering perks for our members. In exchange, we offer you a variety of marketing benefits and membership perks. We put your name, logo, and website in front of our members and visitors via our website, social media accounts, newsletters, and in person. We have a vibrant following, and we are psyched to encourage folks to support the businesses that support us!
Why We Need You
Building and maintaining trails takes hours of preparation before a shovel ever hits the dirt. Your support allows us to collaborate with our partners—the US Forest Service, the Towns of Crested Butte and Mt. Crested Butte, the CB Land Trust, Gunnison County, private landowners, and others—in strategic, mutually-beneficial ways. We need your support to build shreddy, sustainable trails and to steward the CB backcountry.
What You Support
- Crested Butte Conservation Corps work crews
- Trail planning and development
- Organizing and hosting community work-days and events
- Tools – LOTS of them!
- Materials (culvert, road base, fabric, etc.)
- Rollovers, walkovers, decks, and bridges
- Food and beverages for our volunteers
- Facilities/bathrooms for workdays
- Event fees (booths, permitting)
- Insurance, workers’ compensation, and administration for CBMBA and CBCC
- Website and trail reports
- Trail and conservation advocacy
- Long term trail planning